I am a photographer currently working in East Anglia and I specialise in Portraiture and Street Photography. The medium I prefer in my practice is usually Black and White, and of a candid nature. Living on the Norfolk and Suffolk border I also take a keen interest in all aspects of wildlife photography as well as landscape studies.
Email address is: email@example.com
I have been involved in photography for approx 50 years and use both film and digital equipment.
I have a Flicker site at:
I have a BA(Hons) in Photography and am a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society.
The Royal Photographic Society magazine documentary recently published two of my images. (November 2016)
I also have an entry in the June 2017 edition of "The Decisive Moment". (Page 38)https://issuu.com/
Some other work is listed below:
1. Contributor to Wondros Global http://www.wondros.com/
2. Contributor and winner of photo competition to Rural Life (East Anglia)
3. Official Photographer of Raptor Project at Warren Hill YOI May 2006
4. Big Issue in the North. Featured OCA Students work. 30Sept-6 Oct 2013, 8-14Sept 2014, 16-22 Feb 2015, 4-10 May 2015, 24-30 Aug 2015, 28th Sept-4th Oct 2015, 16-22 November 2016, 4-10 January 2016, 9-5 May 2016, 4-10th July 2016, 19-25th Sept 2016, 14-20th Nov 2016,
5. Strangers in a Strange Landscape. Exhibition 15-28 Feb 2015. (24 images) at The Coconut Loft Gallery. http://www.thecoconutloft.co.uk/ The programme for the exhibition can be viewed at: http://landscape.johnphotographer.org/?cat=58
6. For an Open College of the Arts Article about the above. Click Link below
7. Feature about my work in Black & White Magazine no. 165 - July 2014.
8. Volunteer Photographer for Prostate Cancer UK
(a) Saxon Classic 28.6.15. View at:
9. Calendar images for Screens 2016. firstname.lastname@example.org
10 . 15th February 2016. Exhibition for two weeks at the Coconut Loft, Lowestoft. "Issues in the Frame". All proceeds to homeless causes.
I have also now a book "URBAN DECAY" which can be viewed at http://www.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/543486-urban-decay
or a PDF of the content can be previewed at
Exhibition "Coastal Erosion" at the Coconut Loft 9th March - 24th March 2018.
Finalist. Photo Completion "Only in the East" judged by Martin Parr. 14th April 2018.